Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_THR12_2311 Exam Questions and Answers by cassian

Page: 5 / 18

SAP C_THR12_2311 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP HCM for S/4HANA
Exam Code: C_THR12_2311 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 245 Q&A's Shared By: cassian
Question 20

The employment percentage for an employee in infotype 0007 (Working Times) is updated. You want to ensure that infotype 0008 (Basic Pay) is presented to the user for verification. How can you accomplish this?

There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Response:

Options:

A.

Create a dynamic action on infotype 0007

B.

Use feature P0008

C.

Create a personnel action for change of employment percentage and include infotype 0007 and infotype 0008

D.

Implement the logic in user exit ZXPADU01

Discussion
Question 21

A work schedule rule must include half the normal work hours on Fridays and on half-day public holidays. Absences and quota deduction are calculated in days. How would you reduce the daily quota proportionally for an absence on one of these days?

There are 3 correct answers to this question.

Response:

Options:

A.

Set the counting rules to include 50% quota multiplier for hours.

B.

Set the deduction rules to query the different holiday classes.

C.

Set the counting rules to include a 50% quota multiplier for days.

D.

Set the counting rules to query the different holiday classes.

E.

Set the counting rules to query different conditions for the current day.

Discussion
Question 22

You created a new absence type. You want this absence type to deduct from an absence quot

a. Which Customizing steps are required to achieve this?

There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Response:

Options:

A.

Assign screen 2001 to the absence type.

B.

Select the absence Quota Deduction checkbox.

C.

Assign the new absence type to a deduction rule.

D.

Set the absence type grouping to 1.

Discussion
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agree….Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Wyatt
Passed my exam… Thank you so much for your excellent Exam Dumps.
Arjun (not set)
That sounds really useful. I'll definitely check it out.
Question 23

A customer continues to pay some employees for a period of time after they are terminated. These employees should also be processed in retro calculation runs. What do you recommend?

Please choose the correct answer.

Response:

Options:

A.

Terminate the employee with the future date up to which you want to continue regular processing and use the payroll driver to force any retro runs.

B.

Terminate the employee and enter the date up to which you want to continue processing payroll in the Accounted to field on IT0003.

C.

Terminate the employee and enter the date up to which you want to continue processing payroll in the Run Payroll up to field on IT0003.

D.

Terminate the employee with the future date up to which you want to continue payroll processing so they are included in regular and retro runs.

Discussion
Page: 5 / 18
Title
Questions
Posted

C_THR12_2311
PDF

$35  $99.99

C_THR12_2311 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

C_THR12_2311 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99