Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_THR12_2311 Exam Questions and Answers by sabrina

Page: 10 / 18

SAP C_THR12_2311 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP HCM for S/4HANA
Exam Code: C_THR12_2311 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 245 Q&A's Shared By: sabrina
Question 40

You need to set up a reminder to notify the customer about the expiry of probation periods of employees one month in advance. The probation period is 3 months. What do you need to do? (Choose two)

Options:

A.

Define default values with DATAR feature.

B.

Select Lead/Follow-Up Time and Operator Values on IT0041 (Date Specifications).

C.

Set up a background job of the Date Monitoring report.

D.

Set up a dynamic action that creates an IT0019 (Monitoring of Tasks) record during a hiring or rehiring action.

Discussion
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Question 41

Which is the first task you need to perform to include an Ad Hoc Query report in the SAP Easy Access menu?

Please choose the correct answer.

Response:

Options:

A.

Find the transaction code of the query.

B.

Find the technical name of the query.

C.

Assign the Ad Hoc Query to an area menu.

D.

Assign the Ad Hoc Query to a Payroll infotype.

Discussion
Question 42

You are setting up a time management process where all times are recorded. You want to allow the administrator to maintain alternate work schedules. Which method would you choose?

Options:

A.

Positive time management with the addition of IT2004 (Availability)

B.

Negative time management with the addition of IT2004 (Availability)

C.

Negative time management with the addition of IT2003 (Substitutions)

D.

Positive time management with the addition of IT2003 (Substitutions)

Discussion
Question 43

A US company wants specific field characteristics (optional, required, hidden) to be different for some areas of the organization. How can you achieve this?

Please choose the correct answer.

Response:

Options:

A.

Maintain the ADDRS feature to determine screen control for foreign addresses.

B.

Set up an Infotype menu for fast data entry.

C.

Configure multiple header definition settings for use on the Header Structure per Infotype table.

D.

Adjust the screen modifications in the Infotype Screen Control table.

Discussion
Page: 10 / 18
Title
Questions
Posted

C_THR12_2311
PDF

$35  $99.99

C_THR12_2311 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

C_THR12_2311 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99