Summer Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_HRHPC_2305 Exam Questions and Answers by axl

Page: 2 / 5

SAP C_HRHPC_2305 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP SuccessFactors for Employee Central Payroll 2H/2022
Exam Code: C_HRHPC_2305 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 80 Q&A's Shared By: axl
Question 8

Your customer wants to replicate planned working time for casual workers and support 0 values for "working days per week" from SAPSuccessFactors Employee Central to SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central Payroll. What value should the WKWDY switch in table t77s0be set to support thi without errors?

Options:

A.

B.

C.

Space

D.

x

Discussion
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Cecilia
Yes, I passed my certification exam using Cramkey Dumps.
Helena (not set)
Great. Yes they are really effective
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Question 9

In the metadata file used to set up single sign-on for SAP Time and Attendance Management by WorkForce Software, what informationshould you include in the file? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

ENTITY ID

B.

ISSUER ID

C.

SAML METADATA

D.

HRTECH1

Discussion
Question 10

Why is the SAP Time Management by Kronos batch number stored in interface tables for EE remuneration info (PTEX2010) and employeeremuneration info (PA2010)? Note; There are 2 answers to this question

Options:

A.

To allow specific batches to be imported into CATS

B.

To identify transactions from a specific period

C.

To allow for easy reversal/deletion of transactions

D.

To facilitate import into SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central time sheets

Discussion
Question 11

Which field is included in the declustered payroll results key?

Options:

A.

Payroll group number

B.

Personnel number

C.

Payroll areas and periods

D.

Last In period payroll results

Discussion
Page: 2 / 5

C_HRHPC_2305