Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_S43_2022 Exam Questions and Answers by jay

Page: 5 / 5

SAP C_S43_2022 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP S/4HANA Asset Management
Exam Code: C_S43_2022 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 80 Q&A's Shared By: jay
Question 20

In which maintenance object can you use an activity type? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Maintenance order header

B.

Notification activity

C.

Maintenance order operation

D.

Work center

Discussion
Question 21

The planner adds stock materials in the maintenance order. What are possible options for handling of reservations within a maintenance order? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question

Options:

A.

Open reservations can be cleared when a maintenance order operation is finally confirmed.

B.

Reservations are created only after a material availability check has been performed

C.

For the combination of order type and planner group, you can decide when reservations are created

D.

All open reservations are closed when the maintenance order is set to TECO.

Discussion
Question 22

A Task List contains two operations:

•Every 3 MON: pump inspection

•Every 24 MON. pump replacement

When replacing the pump, the operation pump inspection will be ignored. How can you achieve this?

Options:

A.

Assign different hierarchy levels

B.

Set the lead float

C.

Create a task list hierarchy

D.

Create a cycle set sequence

Discussion
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Question 23

How does a performance-based maintenance plan calculate the interval between start date and planned date?

Options:

A.

Cycle length divided by (monthly performance x 12)

B.

Cycle length divided by annual performance

C.

Cycle length divided by ((scheduling period) x (cycle modification factor))

D.

Cycle length divided by (annual performance/365)

Discussion
Page: 5 / 5

C_S43_2022
PDF

$35  $99.99

C_S43_2022 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

C_S43_2022 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99