Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_S43_2022 Exam Questions and Answers by asma

Page: 3 / 5

SAP C_S43_2022 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP S/4HANA Asset Management
Exam Code: C_S43_2022 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 80 Q&A's Shared By: asma
Question 12

Which of these are necessary steps of the Inspection Checklist process? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question

Options:

A.

Generate Inspection Lols within the checklists view.

B.

Link PM task list with assigned inspection point type to a maintenance item.

C.

Record the usage decision for an Inspection Lot

D.

Generate Inspection Lots assigned to maintenance order headers.

Discussion
Question 13

How is Phase-based Maintenance Processing activated in the SAP system? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question

Options:

A.

Through Best Practices scope items 4HH and 4HI.

B.

Phase-based maintenance is always active in all S/4HANA 2021 editions and above

C.

By installing the corresponding enhancement pack and activating the related business function

D.

By manually activating the corresponding Business Feature in case Best Practices are not used.

Discussion
Question 14

You want to create a new functional location. Which selling is part of the Customizing for the functional location category? Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question

Options:

A.

Warranty category

B.

Usage period

C.

Object information

D.

Measuring point category

E.

Status profile

Discussion
Question 15

Which steps support the maintenance technician in the Report and Repair Malfunction app (3 tiles)? Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question

Options:

A.

Plan repair work for the responsible work center

B.

Assign a production resource tool (PRT) to the operation

C.

Complete the malfunction report

D.

Verify planned and actual costs

E.

Find malfunction records already created in a list

Discussion
Reeva
Wow what a success I achieved today. Thank you so much Cramkey for amazing Dumps. All students must try it.
Amari (not set)
Wow, that's impressive. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Page: 3 / 5

C_S43_2022
PDF

$35  $99.99

C_S43_2022 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

C_S43_2022 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99