Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_S43_2022 Exam Questions and Answers by selena

Page: 4 / 5

SAP C_S43_2022 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP S/4HANA Asset Management
Exam Code: C_S43_2022 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 80 Q&A's Shared By: selena
Question 16

You cancel the technical completion of a work order. What are the effects? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question?

Options:

A.

Open reservations are recompiled.

B.

Open purchase requisitions are recompiled

C.

Referenced notifications are put in Process again.

D.

Open purchase orders are recompiled.

Discussion
Question 17

You want to implement SAPUI5 apps in your SAP Fiori Launchpad. Which are mandatory elements? Note. There are 2 correct answers to this question?

Options:

A.

Web Dynpro Apps

B.

Transactions

C.

Catalogs

D.

Tile Groups

Discussion
Question 18

Which operations can the responsible person perform after a maintenance order is technically completed? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question

Options:

A.

Lock or unlock the order

B.

Update the estimated costs

C.

Change the settlement rule

D.

Change the planned costs

Discussion
Miley
Hey, I tried Cramkey Dumps for my IT certification exam. They are really awesome and helped me pass my exam with wonderful score.
Megan (not set)
That’s great!!! I’ll definitely give it a try. Thanks!!!
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Question 19

Which of the following are components of cloud-based SAP Intelligent Asset Management? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question

Options:

A.

Worker Safety applications

B.

SAP Asset Performance Management

C.

SAP Work Manager

D.

SAP Service and Asset Manager (formerly SAP Asset Manager)

Discussion
Page: 4 / 5

C_S43_2022
PDF

$35  $99.99

C_S43_2022 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

C_S43_2022 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99