Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_FIOAD_2020 Exam Questions and Answers by mimi

Page: 2 / 5

SAP C_FIOAD_2020 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Technology Associate - SAP Fiori System Administration
Exam Code: C_FIOAD_2020 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Technology Associate
Questions: 149 Q&A's Shared By: mimi
Question 8

You want to set up SAP Fiori search for SAP S/4HANA 1610. What should you do in the BES system? There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Run task list SAP_ESH_INITIAL_SETUP_WRK_CLIENT

B.

Run task list SAP_ESH_INTIAL_SETUP_000_CLIENT

C.

Assign role SAP_ESH_LOCAL_ADMII\I to your user

D.

Assign role SAP_ESH_SEARCH to your user

Discussion
Question 9

You want to enable communication between the SAP web dispatcher and an ABAP-based SAP system. How do you check prerequisites for the SAP web dispatcher? There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Ensure that ICF service /sap/public/icf_info/icr_groups is active

B.

Determine the HTTP port of the ABAP message server

C.

Determine the HTTP port of the PAS instance's ICM Process

D.

Ensure that ICF service/sap/public/ping is active

Discussion
Question 10

Which of the following are SAP Fiori Launchpad clients? There are 3 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Any HTML5-ready browser

B.

SAP Business Client

C.

SAP Fiori Client

D.

SAP CRM Web Client

E.

SAP HANA Client

Discussion
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Question 11

Which task list can create and index search connectors?

Options:

A.

SAP_ESH_INDEX_USER_AUTHORITY

B.

SAP_ESH_INITIAL_SETUP_WRK_CLIENT

C.

SAP_ESH_CONFIGURATION

D.

SAP_ESH_INITIAL_SETUP_000_CLIENT

Discussion
Page: 2 / 5

C_FIOAD_2020