Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_FIOAD_2020 Exam Questions and Answers by haya

Page: 5 / 5

SAP C_FIOAD_2020 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Technology Associate - SAP Fiori System Administration
Exam Code: C_FIOAD_2020 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Technology Associate
Questions: 149 Q&A's Shared By: haya
Question 20

In an embedded deployment, which protocol is used by object pages to access the SAP S/4HANA system?

Options:

A.

RFC

B.

OData

C.

DIAG

D.

lnA

Discussion
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Neve
Will I be able to achieve success after using these dumps?
Rohan (not set)
Absolutely. It's a great way to increase your chances of success.
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Question 21

In your SAP Fiori System landscape the users will access HTTP>Based applications in an ABAP based SAP System Via an SAP Web Dispatcher you are setting up single sign-on (SSO) using X.509 client certificates. How can you ensure that the SAP Systems trusts the SAP web dispatcher that is forwarding X.509 client certificates?

Options:

A.

Add the subject and issuer of the SAP systems server PSE to the client PSE of the SAP web Dispatcher

B.

In the SAP System Set Profile Parameter icm/trusted_reverse_proxy_ with the subject and issuer of the SAP web dispatcher's client PSE

C.

Add the Subject and issuer of the SAP web dispatcher's client PSE to the server PSE of the SAP SYSTEM

D.

for the SAP Web dispatcher set profile parameter wdisp/system_ with the subject and issuer of the SAP system, MS server PSE

Discussion
Question 22

What is one difference between users of user types of Service and Dialog in an ABAP-based SAP system?

Options:

A.

Users of user type Service cannot be forced to change their password regularly.

B.

Users of user type Service can only be assigned to one user group.

C.

Users of user type Service cannot logon to the SAP system using SAP GUI.

D.

Users of user type Service are assigned to more restricted password policies.

Discussion
Page: 5 / 5

C_FIOAD_2020
PDF

$35  $99.99

C_FIOAD_2020 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

C_FIOAD_2020 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99