Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_FIOAD_2020 Exam Questions and Answers by kiaan

Page: 4 / 5

SAP C_FIOAD_2020 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Technology Associate - SAP Fiori System Administration
Exam Code: C_FIOAD_2020 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Technology Associate
Questions: 149 Q&A's Shared By: kiaan
Question 16

In an SAP S/4HANA 1909 system, you have executed all tasks of task list SAP_BW_SETUP_1NITIAL_S4HANA. How can you monitor the BW content activation?

Options:

A.

By analyzing the log of background job BI_TCO_ACTIVATION

B.

By analyzing the result of executing function module RSEC_GENERATE_BI_ALL

C.

By analyzing the activation logs available in transaction RSTCO_ADMIN

D.

By analyzing logs for object RSTCO_UT in transaction SLG1

Discussion
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Question 17

You are setting up the SAP Fiori launchpad at configuration layer. What do you need to specify? There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Workbench request

B.

Customizing request

C.

Software component name

D.

Package name

Discussion
Question 18

What is the default HTTPS port of an ICM Process working as part of an ABAP-based SAP system?

Options:

A.

443$$

B.

5$$01

C.

5$$14

D.

81$$ss

Discussion
Question 19

In an SAP S/4HANA system, what is the data source for key performance indicators (KPIs)?

Options:

A.

SAP S/4HANA embedded analytics

B.

SAP Business Warehouse powered by SAP HANA

C.

SAP HANA extended application services

D.

SAP HANA enterprise search

Discussion
Page: 4 / 5

C_FIOAD_2020