Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_S4CPR_2308 Exam Questions and Answers by rayyan

Page: 4 / 5

SAP C_S4CPR_2308 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP S/4HANA Cloud public edition - Sourcing and Procurement
Exam Code: C_S4CPR_2308 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 80 Q&A's Shared By: rayyan
Question 16

In the Organizational Structure app in SAP Central Business Configuration, which of the following entities can be added under the Company root node? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Plant

B.

Purchasing Organization

C.

Division

D.

Sales Organization

Discussion
Question 17

Where can you find packaged integration content if there is no SAP Best Practices content available?

Options:

A.

SAP API Business Hub

B.

SAP BTP Cockpit

C.

SAP Fiori Apps Reference Library

D.

SAP Extensibility Explorer

Discussion
Question 18

What is the purpose of the Redistribute Workload SAP Fiori app?

Options:

A.

Reassign approval work items to relevant approvers

B.

Reassign purchasing group in the purchasing documents

C.

Reassign purchase requisitions to the purchasers

D.

Reassign purchase orders to the purchasers

Discussion
Question 19

Which document is used as a reference during invoice entry in the Procurement of Direct Materials (J45) scope item?

Options:

A.

Purchase order

B.

Purchase requisition

C.

Supplier invoice

D.

Material document

Discussion
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Ayra
How these dumps are necessary for passing the certification exam?
Damian (not set)
They give you a competitive edge and help you prepare better.
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Page: 4 / 5

C_S4CPR_2308
PDF

$35  $99.99

C_S4CPR_2308 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

C_S4CPR_2308 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99