Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_S4CPR_2308 Exam Questions and Answers by uzair

Page: 5 / 5

SAP C_S4CPR_2308 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP S/4HANA Cloud public edition - Sourcing and Procurement
Exam Code: C_S4CPR_2308 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 80 Q&A's Shared By: uzair
Question 20

You need to integrate the headquarters of a company running on SAP S/4HANA with a subsidiary running on SAP S/4HANA Cloud.

In a 2-tier ERP scenario, which integration technologies can you use?

Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

SAP Cloud Connector

B.

SAP Open Connectors

C.

SAP Cloud Integration Automation Service

D.

SAP Process Orchestration

Discussion
Question 21

Which features apply to Automation of Source-to-Pay with Ariba Network (42K)? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

You can integrate with more than one buyer account on Ariba Network

B.

You can create purchase order confirmations for lean services

C.

You can create service purchase orders in SAP S/4HANA Cloud and send to suppliers

D.

You can create purchase order confirmations for enhanced limit items

Discussion
Question 22

What can you monitor from the Procurement Overview Page? Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Supplier EDI messages

B.

Request for quotation items

C.

Purchase order items

D.

Supplier down payments

E.

Supplier confirmations

Discussion
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Question 23

Which document defines the requirements of a material or service?

Options:

A.

Purchase order

B.

Purchase requisition

C.

Purchase contract

D.

Request for price

Discussion
Page: 5 / 5

C_S4CPR_2308