Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_S4CPR_2308 Exam Questions and Answers by celeste

Page: 3 / 5

SAP C_S4CPR_2308 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP S/4HANA Cloud public edition - Sourcing and Procurement
Exam Code: C_S4CPR_2308 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 80 Q&A's Shared By: celeste
Question 12

How do you identify errors in a test plan?

Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Re-run the test plan.

B.

Review the detailed action log.

C.

Review failed process steps.

D.

Review canceled actions.

Discussion
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Question 13

You are integrating SAP Ariba with SAP S/4HANA Cloud. What do the integration scenarios enable you to do? Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Transfer purchase orders to your suppliers.

B.

Transfer suggestions of discounts for early invoice payment to your suppliers.

C.

Transfer promotion discounts to your customers.

D.

Transfer sales orders to your customers.

E.

Start finding sources of supply for purchase requisitions.

Discussion
Question 14

Which of the following processes can you perform using the Process Purchase Requisitions Centrally app in Central Purchasing (2XT)

Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Create Purchase Requisition

B.

Assign Source of Supply

C.

Import Purchase Requisitions

D.

Create Supply Invoice

Discussion
Question 15

Where do you specify the data retention period in the SAP S/4HANA Migration Cockpit?

Options:

A.

In the migration object template

B.

In the migration project settings

C.

In the migration object

D.

In the staging tables

Discussion
Page: 3 / 5

C_S4CPR_2308