Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_BRSOM_2020 Exam Questions and Answers by zakaria

Page: 4 / 5

SAP C_BRSOM_2020 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP Billing and Revenue Innovation Mgmt. - Subscription Order Management
Exam Code: C_BRSOM_2020 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 80 Q&A's Shared By: zakaria
Question 16

Where do you define the discount agreements within a master agreement?

Options:

A.

SAP S/4HANA Service: SOM and SAP S/4HANA Convergent Invoicing

B.

Only SAP S/4HANA Service: SOM

C.

Only SAP S/4HANA Convergent Invoicing

D.

SAP S/4HANA Service: SOM, SAP S/4HANA Convergent Invoicing, and SAP Convergent Charging

Discussion
Question 17

Which Allowance possibilities do Allowance Definition groups offer for creating Convergent Charging? Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Contract Change

B.

Contract Creation

C.

Manual Refill

D.

Contract update

E.

Automatic Refill

Discussion
Question 18

In which SAP S/4HANA Service: SOM objects can you redefine the range and mapping tables from SAP Convergent Charging? Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Subscription order

B.

Contract account

C.

Subscription product

D.

Sales order

E.

Master Agreement

Discussion
Question 19

From which document can a solution quotation be created as a call-off?

Options:

A.

Service Order

B.

Subscription Contract

C.

Master Agreement

D.

Service Contract

Discussion
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream scoreā€¦. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Page: 4 / 5

C_BRSOM_2020
PDF

$35  $99.99

C_BRSOM_2020 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

C_BRSOM_2020 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99