Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_HRHPC_2305 Exam Questions and Answers by kyla

Page: 5 / 5

SAP C_HRHPC_2305 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP SuccessFactors for Employee Central Payroll 2H/2022
Exam Code: C_HRHPC_2305 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 80 Q&A's Shared By: kyla
Question 20

Where do you maintain the earliest selection date for absences?

Options:

A.

Absence counting method

B.

Data replication configuration

C.

Accrual rule variables

D.

Data replication proxy

Discussion
Question 21

When you configure work schedules for the Employee Central custom field, which HRIS element must you use?

Options:

A.

paymentlnfo

B.

emaillnfo

C.

joblnfo

D.

imlnfo

Discussion
Question 22

What must you select in Provisioning when you implement SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central Payroll?

Options:

A.

Enable Payroll Control Center

B.

Enable Cost Distribution

C.

Enable SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central Payroll

D.

Enable Payroll Integration

Discussion
Miley
Hey, I tried Cramkey Dumps for my IT certification exam. They are really awesome and helped me pass my exam with wonderful score.
Megan (not set)
That’s great!!! I’ll definitely give it a try. Thanks!!!
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Question 23

Which item is included in the ALE integration from Employee Central Payroll to SAP S/4HANA Finance?

Options:

A.

Posting

B.

Tax data

C.

Cost center

D.

Master data

Discussion
Page: 5 / 5

C_HRHPC_2305