Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_THR84_2311 Exam Questions and Answers by celeste

Page: 4 / 6

SAP C_THR84_2311 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting: Candidate Experience 1H/2023
Exam Code: C_THR84_2311 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 84 Q&A's Shared By: celeste
Question 16

Which of the following options from SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting can customers use to automate job delivery?Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Automated standard XML feeds and scheduled job scraping

B.

Automated standard XML feeds and custom XML feeds

C.

Automated standard XML feeds and Recruiting Posting

D.

Automated Recruiting Posting and scheduled job scraping

Discussion
Question 17

You have enabled Candidate Relationship Management and created a branded email layout for your customer.When can this custom email layout be used?Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

When sending an email from the Candidate Workbench

B.

When sending an email associated with an applicant status

C.

When sending an email from the Candidate Search page

D.

When sending an email associated with a Recruiting email trigger

Discussion
Question 18

Sometimes there are more qualified candidates for a position than the company needs to hire. Your customer would like recruiters to consolidate these candidates for their critical positions in a central

location.

What do you recommend?

Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Create talent pools and add qualified candidates who were NOT hired to the appropriate talent pools.

B.

Create a Content page on the career site and advise recruiters to direct candidates to learn more about what makes a candidate qualified.

C.

Create a specific applicant status on the Talent Pipeline and move qualified candidates who were NOT hired there.

D.

Create a field such as "Silver Medalist" on the application view of the Candidate Workbench and select it for qualified candidates who were NOT hired.

Discussion
Question 19

Which footer links are recommended on every Career Site Builder site to support search engine optimization (SEO)?Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Careers Home

B.

View All Jobs

C.

Corporate Home

D.

Top Job Searches

Discussion
Wyatt
Passed my exam… Thank you so much for your excellent Exam Dumps.
Arjun (not set)
That sounds really useful. I'll definitely check it out.
Faye
Yayyyy. I passed my exam. I think all students give these dumps a try.
Emmeline (not set)
Definitely! I have no doubt new students will find them to be just as helpful as I did.
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Cecilia
Yes, I passed my certification exam using Cramkey Dumps.
Helena (not set)
Great. Yes they are really effective
Page: 4 / 6

C_THR84_2311
PDF

$35  $99.99

C_THR84_2311 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

C_THR84_2311 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99