Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_EPMBPC_11 Exam Questions and Answers by amy

Page: 7 / 8

SAP C_EPMBPC_11 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.1 and 11.0
Exam Code: C_EPMBPC_11 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 233 Q&A's Shared By: amy
Question 28

What value for the property DATASRC_TYPE in the datasource dimension allows you to identify system postings? (1)

Options:

A.

L - Level

B.

I - Input

C.

A - Automatic

D.

M - Manual

Discussion
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Question 29

What dimension property is required for consolidation of investments? 1 BPC440 O D.

Options:

A.

OWNER in the entity dimension

B.

NTCO in the entity dimension

C.

ENTITY in the groups dimension

D.

FIRST_CONS_DATE in the groups dimension

Discussion
Question 30

Which EV expansion option is used to return the current member and its dependents? Please choose the correct answer.

Options:

A.

EVDPS

B.

EVBAS

C.

EVDEP

D.

EVBSS

Discussion
Question 31

You have created controls and a user has teasted them for the current period.However,period in the Controls Monitor. How do you resolve this issue? (1)

Options:

A.

Assign the control level to the following period.

B.

Assign the control set to the following period.

C.

Grant authorization to the user to view the controls for the following period.

D.

Change the work status in the Consolidation Monitor for the following period.

Discussion
Page: 7 / 8

C_EPMBPC_11
PDF

$35  $99.99

C_EPMBPC_11 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

C_EPMBPC_11 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99