Summer Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_HRHPC_2305 Exam Questions and Answers by laiba

Page: 3 / 5

SAP C_HRHPC_2305 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP SuccessFactors for Employee Central Payroll 2H/2022
Exam Code: C_HRHPC_2305 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 80 Q&A's Shared By: laiba
Question 12

Which SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central Admin Center tool do you use to make a field that is required for employee master datareplication mandatory?

Options:

A.

Manage Data

B.

Import Foundation Data

C.

Manage Business Configuration

D.

Data Replication Configuration

Discussion
Hendrix
Great website with Great Exam Dumps. Just passed my exam today.
Luka (not set)
Absolutely. Cramkey Dumps only provides the latest and most updated exam questions and answers.
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Question 13

You executed transaction HRDCT_DEL_DATA on productive payroll results. What is the result

Options:

A.

The content of table HRPY_RGDIR is deleted for sequence numbers greater than 99000

B.

The content of table P2RX_RT is deleted for sequence numbers less than 99000.

C.

The content of table HRDCT_TPY_RGDIR is fully deleted

D.

The content of table WPBP_INDEX is fully deleted

Discussion
Question 14

What are some required configurations before you can implement SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central to SAP SuccessFactorsEmployee Central Payroll (ECP) integration? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Define the payroll policies in the Payroll Control Center

B.

Ensure that SuccessFactors Provisioning access is available.

C.

Ensure that administration access to the SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central tenant is 1-1 available.

D.

Ensure that access to the update provisioning settings for time off is available

Discussion
Question 15

Which business function do you use to enable point-to-point replication for employee time data?

Options:

A.

HCM_PAO_CI_l

B.

HCM_SFEC_TDEC2HR

C.

HCM_SBP_PYC_1

D.

HCM_LOC_CI_50

Discussion
Page: 3 / 5

C_HRHPC_2305