Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_S4CFI_2308 Exam Questions and Answers by deacon

Page: 3 / 9

SAP C_S4CFI_2308 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP S/4HANA Cloud public edition - Finance
Exam Code: C_S4CFI_2308 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 133 Q&A's Shared By: deacon
Question 12

How can you post accruals in SAP S/4HANA Cloud? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Use Commitments by Cost Center

B.

Use Intelligent GR/IR Reconciliation

C.

Post them as manual journal entries

D.

Transfer Purchase Orders into the Accrual Engine

Discussion
Question 13

For which activity do you use SAP S/4HANA Cloud for Credit Integration? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Supplement internal customer data to better monitor a customer's credit risk

B.

Calculate a customer's real-time credit limit based on a manual credit rating

C.

Notify an external credit agency about outstanding customer payments

D.

Import customer credit ratings from external credit rating agencies

Discussion
Question 14

What is a service order in the Service Line of Business?

Options:

A.

A confirmation of an agreement between a service provider and service recipient.

B.

Outline agreement with a business partner that defines services offered for a particular period..

C.

Long-term agreement with a customer that defines the content and scope of services guaranteed within specific tolerance limits for certain parameters (e.g. predefined time frames).

D.

Short-term agreement between a service provider and a service recipient with information relevant to the specific service process.

Discussion
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream score…. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Question 15

n SAP Central Business Configuration, what does the "Confirm Scope and Organizational Structure is Completed" milestone trigger in the Implementation Project?

Options:

A.

Installation of the Production System

B.

Installation of the Starter

C.

System 3 Installation of the Quality System

D.

Initial Transport from Quality to Production

Discussion
Page: 3 / 9

C_S4CFI_2308