Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_SIGDA_2403 Exam Questions and Answers by emanuel

Page: 3 / 5

SAP C_SIGDA_2403 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Associate - Process Data Analyst - SAP Signavio
Exam Code: C_SIGDA_2403 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Associate
Questions: 80 Q&A's Shared By: emanuel
Question 12

What are some aggregation functions in SiGNAL?Note: There are 3correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

INNER JOIN

B.

AVG()

C.

GROUP BY

D.

FIRST()

E.

BOOL_OR

Discussion
Question 13

Which of the following is essential information that an Eventlog must contain?Note: There are 3correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Unique Case ID

B.

Variant ID

C.

Activity name

D.

Attributes

E.

Timestamp

Discussion
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Question 14

Which Widgets can visualize process flows by backtracking the performed events?Note: There are 3correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Process Conformance

B.

Process Discovery

C.

Variant Explorer

D.

Relate

E.

Breakdown

Discussion
Question 15

Which of the following Widgets need to be linked to a process model to provide insights?Note: There are 3correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Process Discovery

B.

Variant Explorer

C.

Diagram

D.

Process Conformance

E.

Process Funnel

Discussion