Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_SIGDA_2403 Exam Questions and Answers by laurie

Page: 2 / 5

SAP C_SIGDA_2403 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Associate - Process Data Analyst - SAP Signavio
Exam Code: C_SIGDA_2403 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Associate
Questions: 80 Q&A's Shared By: laurie
Question 8

What are some possible configurations for a task created in SAP Signavio Process Governance?Note: There are 3correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Assign it to a specific user.

B.

Set a due date.

C.

Add subtasks.

D.

Store attributes.

E.

Assign it to dictionary categories.

Discussion
Question 9

What does the strategic level focus on in Business Process Management?

Options:

A.

Support business processes with the right systems.

B.

Define responsibilities in business processes.

C.

Run business tasks efficiently.

D.

Align business processes to company goals.

Discussion
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Question 10

You are in the SAP Signavio Process Manager and want to get an overview about costs and resources.Which features do you use?Note: There are 2correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Value Widget

B.

Analytics

C.

Simulation

D.

Reporting

Discussion
Question 11

What are some benefits of SiGNAL?Note: There are 3correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Visualize results in detailed charts.

B.

Create process simulations easily.

C.

Create more in-depth process queries.

D.

Visualize different data sources.

E.

Retrieve data and perform calculations.

Discussion