Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_SACP_2308 Exam Questions and Answers by savanna

Page: 7 / 9

SAP C_SACP_2308 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP Analytics Cloud: Planning
Exam Code: C_SACP_2308 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Application Associate Certification
Questions: 126 Q&A's Shared By: savanna
Question 28

You are using SAP BPC, version for SAP BW/4HANA Standard option. When you create a planning model based on an SAP BPC model, what can you do in SAP Analytics Cloud? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Create Public Dimensions

B.

Create planning sequences

C.

Creates Data Manager Packages

D.

Create Data Actions

Discussion
Question 29

Which of the following are prerequisites to export transaction data to a Data Store object (advanced) in SAP Business Warehouse? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

OData Connection

B.

Enhancement spot RSBPC_ODATA

C.

SAP Business Warehouse connection

D.

Maintenance view

E.

RSBPC_ODATA_V_EX

Discussion
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream score…. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Question 30

You want to import group reporting data to an SAP Analytics Cloud planning model. What source table must you use?

Options:

A.

ACDOCP

B.

ACDOCU

C.

ACDOCC

D.

ACDOCA

Discussion
Question 31

When training s smart predict model, which entity has the most accurate forecast?

Options:

A.

Athletic Shorts - US: Expected MAP 1382.81%, infliencer count

B.

Athletic Shorts - EMEA: Expected MAP 7.16%, infliencer count 1

C.

Athletic Shorts - Pacific: Expected MAP 12.84%, infliencer count 2

Discussion
Page: 7 / 9

C_SACP_2308
PDF

$35  $99.99