Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_SACP_2308 Exam Questions and Answers by cadi

Page: 8 / 9

SAP C_SACP_2308 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP Analytics Cloud: Planning
Exam Code: C_SACP_2308 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Application Associate Certification
Questions: 126 Q&A's Shared By: cadi
Question 32

How can you configure a currency conversion measure in a New Model?

Options:

A.

Hard code a Category

B.

Dynamically determine a unit type

C.

Hard code a unit type

Discussion
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Question 33

You want to create a copy data action that allows you select the source values and target values for the following dimensions at run time; Version. Account. Time. What do you specify for each of these dimensions?

Options:

A.

No Filter. Source and target parameters for version, account and time in the copy rules

B.

Source and target parameters for version, account, and time in the filter. No copy rules

C.

Source and target parameters for version in the filter. Source and target parameters for version and time in the copy rules

D.

Source version parameter in the filter. Source and target parameters for account and time in the copy rules

Discussion
Question 34

You have an SAP Business Warehouse data source with 25 key figures and no account characteristic. What must you do to import this data into an existing new type of planning model? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Include 25 accounts in the planning model.

B.

Map the key figures to the measures during the import.

C.

Map the key figures to accounts during the import.

D.

Include 25 measures in the planning model.

Discussion
Question 35

You are using the SAP BPC, version for SAP BW/4HANA Standard option. When importing data from a YTD model to SAP Analytics Cloud, what can you do? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Store YTD data for income statement accounts

B.

Select the write-back model type

C.

Store periodic data for income statement accounts

D.

Select the basic model type

Discussion
Page: 8 / 9

C_SACP_2308