Summer Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_SACP_2308 Exam Questions and Answers by bowen

Page: 2 / 9

SAP C_SACP_2308 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP Analytics Cloud: Planning
Exam Code: C_SACP_2308 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Application Associate Certification
Questions: 126 Q&A's Shared By: bowen
Question 8

You are using mass data entry mode. After you enter new transaction data, what can you do with the data?

Options:

A.

Publish

B.

Process

C.

Revert

D.

Lock

Discussion
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Cecilia
Yes, I passed my certification exam using Cramkey Dumps.
Helena (not set)
Great. Yes they are really effective
Question 9

Which of the following SAP Business Warehouse variable types can be used when importing data to SAP Analytics Cloud? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Customer exits

B.

SAP exits

C.

Hierarchy nodes

D.

Single values

Discussion
Question 10

You are using the planning panel to distribute values. Which of the following driver options can you select? Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Proportionate

B.

Equal

C.

Overwrite

D.

User defined

E.

Append

Discussion
Question 11

You have an SAP Business Warehouse data source with 25 key figures and no account characteristic. What must you do to import this data into an existing planning model? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Map the key figures to the measures card during the import.

B.

Include 25 accounts in the planning model.

C.

Include 25 value columns in the planning model.

D.

Map the key figures to the account card during the import.

Discussion
Page: 2 / 9

C_SACP_2308
PDF

$35  $99.99

C_SACP_2308 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

C_SACP_2308 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99