Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_SACP_2308 Exam Questions and Answers by imran

Page: 6 / 9

SAP C_SACP_2308 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP Analytics Cloud: Planning
Exam Code: C_SACP_2308 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Application Associate Certification
Questions: 126 Q&A's Shared By: imran
Question 24

In SAP Analytics Cloud, what must you do when you use a planning model with group reporting data for legal elimination reports? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Select a consolidation unit hierarchy

B.

Store elimination entities persistently

C.

Determine elimination entities dynamically

D.

Select a consolidation profit center hierarchy.

Discussion
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Question 25

You need to plan with finance data from SAP S/4HANA in SAP Analytics Cloud. To get started, you need to import master data from SAP S/4HANA. You are following the steps recommended by SAP. From which source can you import master data from SAP S/4HANA?

Options:

A.

CDS View

B.

Dataset

C.

Infoset

D.

Calculation View

Discussion
Question 26

You create a dimension in SAP Analytics Cloud with a hierarchy. You want to update the new dimension with data from a characteristic in SAP Business Warehouse using SAP recommended practices. To populate the members and the hierarchy, what steps must you take? Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question

Options:

A.

Create an SAP Business Warehouse query.

B.

Load the members in a separate import.

C.

Include the hierarchy in the SAP Business Warehouse query.

D.

Load the members and hierarchy in the same import.

E.

Create an SAP Analytics Cloud query.

Discussion
Question 27

What data sources are available for SAP Analysis, Edition for Microsoft Office? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

SAP HANA for Group Reporting

B.

SAP HANA

C.

SAP Analytics Cloud

D.

SAP Business Objects Universe

Discussion
Page: 6 / 9

C_SACP_2308