Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_SACP_2308 Exam Questions and Answers by talha

Page: 4 / 9

SAP C_SACP_2308 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP Analytics Cloud: Planning
Exam Code: C_SACP_2308 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Application Associate Certification
Questions: 126 Q&A's Shared By: talha
Question 16

What account types use the Average rate type? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question

Options:

A.

INC

B.

EXP

C.

LEQ

D.

AST

Discussion
Question 17

You are planning with two hierarchies that have different granularity. Your model contains no data. The story has two pages: a parent planning page and a member planning page (see screenshot). In the Member Planning page you enter the following data: Brazil 100 Chile 100 Peru 100. In the Parent Planning page you enter the following data: North America 10000 South America 30000. When you go back to the Member Planning page, what will you see? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Questions 17

Options:

A.

North America 10000. US 5000. Canada 5000

B.

South America 30300. Brazil 10100. Chile 10100. Peru 10100

C.

South America 30300. Brazil 100. Chile 100. Peru 100

D.

North America 10000. US 0. Canada 0

Discussion
Cecilia
Yes, I passed my certification exam using Cramkey Dumps.
Helena (not set)
Great. Yes they are really effective
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Question 18

You have labor hours in an expense model and labor rates in the HR model. To calculate and store labor values (labor hours x labor rates) in the expense model, what must you do? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Look up the labor rates in an advanced data action

B.

Blend labor hours and labor rates in the story

C.

Copy the labor rates into the expense model

D.

Include the labor hours and labor rates in a dimension formula

Discussion
Question 19

In an analytic application, which element can you enter comments for?

Options:

A.

Data cells in a table

B.

Dimension members in a table

C.

Data points in a chart

Discussion
Page: 4 / 9

C_SACP_2308
PDF

$35  $99.99