Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_TS422_2022 Exam Questions and Answers by malaika

Page: 3 / 5

SAP C_TS422_2022 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP S/4HANA Production Planning and Manufacturing
Exam Code: C_TS422_2022 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 80 Q&A's Shared By: malaika
Question 12

You want to insert an operation at a certain time on a work center in the graphical planning table. The planning direction is forward. The planning direction is forward. The desired dispatching time coincides with an operation that has previously been dispatched, how does the insertion take place?

Options:

A.

The new operation is inserted at the desired time; the previous dispatched operation is moved forward.

B.

The new operation is inserted at the desired time; the previously dispatched operation is moved backward

C.

The previously dispatched operation stays as is; the new operation is inserted after the dispatched operation.

D.

The previously dispatched operation stays as is; the new operation is inserted before the dispatched operation.

Discussion
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Question 13

Which of the following processes lead to an entry in the MRP planning file?

Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Changing the storage bin in warehouse management

B.

Changing the procurement type in the product master

C.

Changing the operation times in the production data structure

D.

Changing the stock in inventory management

E.

Changing the purchasing contract in materials management

Discussion
Question 14

Under what circumstances can you change the material type for a material if stocks, reservations, or purchasing documents exist? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

The same batch management level is used

B.

The same base unit of measure is used.

C.

The quantity and value updates are the same

D.

The same account category is used

Discussion
Question 15

For a production version to be valid and consistent, what requirements must be fulfilled? Note:There are 3 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

The deletion flag must NOT be set for the bill of material (BOM) or the routing

B.

The lot size range must be within the lot size range of the assigned routing.

C.

The assigned routing and bill of material (BOM) must be valid in the entirevalidity period.

D.

The assigned routing must be a rate routing.

E.

The assigned routing must NOT have alternative sequences

Discussion
Page: 3 / 5

C_TS422_2022
PDF

$35  $99.99

C_TS422_2022 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

C_TS422_2022 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99