Summer Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_TS422_2022 Exam Questions and Answers by amos

Page: 4 / 5

SAP C_TS422_2022 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP S/4HANA Production Planning and Manufacturing
Exam Code: C_TS422_2022 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 80 Q&A's Shared By: amos
Question 16

How would you define pegging in the context of Advanced Planning?

Options:

A.

An evaluation that is ordered according to the network structure of all related products and represents the coverage of issue elements with receipt elements

B.

An evaluation that is ordered according to the bill-of-material structure of all related products and represents the relationship between the receipt and the issue elements

C.

An evaluation to verify if there are material or capacity shortages in the ^ network after the production planning run

D.

An evaluation to verify if there are overstock situations in the balance between receipt and issue elements after the production planning run

Discussion
Question 17

You want to trigger in-house production of a semi-finished material before a sales order for the corresponding finished good is received. Which planning strategy supports the consumption of planned independent requirements for the semi-finished material?

Options:

A.

Planning with final assembly (40)

B.

Production by lot size (30)

C.

Planning at assembly level (70)

D.

Make-to-order production (20)

Discussion
Question 18

What does forecasting in the demand planning cycle include?

Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question

Options:

A.

One-off events

B.

Past quotation quantities

C.

Past sales order quantities

D.

Market intelligence

E.

Past production planning quantities

Discussion
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Question 19

What data can you maintain in the subitems of a bill of material (BOM)?

Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Installation point

B.

Item type

C.

Quantity

D.

Scrap percentage

Discussion
Page: 4 / 5

C_TS422_2022