Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_S4CPS_2302 Exam Questions and Answers by ryder

Page: 2 / 2

SAP C_S4CPS_2302 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP S/4HANA Cloud public edition - Professional Services
Exam Code: C_S4CPS_2302 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 80 Q&A's Shared By: ryder
Question 8

What test process types are available in the Manage Your Test Processes app? Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Integration

B.

Standard

C.

Custom

D.

Post-upgrade

E.

Regression

Discussion
Question 9

Which SAP Fiori app is used in the Sourcing with SAP Ariba Sourcing (4BL) process?

Options:

A.

Create Supplier Invoice

B.

Manage RFQs

C.

Create Purchase Order

D.

Compare Supplier Quotations

Discussion
Question 10

What are the key process flows of service procurement? Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Manage service entry sheets

B.

Manage invoices

C.

Maintain quota arrangements

D.

Manage purchase orders

E.

Manage service contracts

Discussion
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Reeva
Wow what a success I achieved today. Thank you so much Cramkey for amazing Dumps. All students must try it.
Amari (not set)
Wow, that's impressive. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Question 11

According to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) laws, when are SAP customers considered data controllers?

Options:

A.

When they extract legacy data in preparation for migration

B.

When they engage other businesses in the European Union

C.

When they request implementation of a cloud solution

D.

When they use SAP cloud applications

Discussion
Page: 2 / 2

C_S4CPS_2302