Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_THR92_2305 Exam Questions and Answers by jessie

Page: 2 / 5

SAP C_THR92_2305 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP SuccessFactors People Analytics: Reporting 2H/2022
Exam Code: C_THR92_2305 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 80 Q&A's Shared By: jessie
Question 8

Which are valid destinations of a scheduled Report Distributor bundle?

Questions 8

Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Home Page

B.

FTP

C.

Notification

D.

Run Offline

E.

Discussion
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agreeā€¦.Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Question 9

User A creates a dashboard with four tiles. When User B accesses the dashboard, only three tiles are visible.

Why can User B see only three tiles?

Options:

A.

User B has NOT been assigned ownership of the fourth tile.

B.

User B does NOT have run permission to the domain the fourth tile is based upon.

C.

The fourth tile has NOT been shared.

D.

User B has NOT been assigned permission to see the fourth tile.

Discussion
Question 10

You are creating a query for a historical compensation story report in Query Designer. You have added the Job Information table to the query, configured a scope filter, and previewed the result to verify you are returning the appropriate employees.

You add the related table Compensation to the query.

Questions 10

When you preview the query, you only get the current compensation information for the employees.

Why do you only receive the current records?

Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

The Job information table time filter is set to: As of Date > Dynamic Date: Today.

B.

The compensation table time filter is set to: Same Filter as First Table.

C.

The Query Advanced Filter is set to: Job Information effective start date equal to Dynamic Date: Today.

D.

The compensation table time filter is set to: As of Date > Dynamic Date: Today.

Discussion
Question 11

Where can you obtain the latest versions of the standard report templates provided by SAP Success Factors?

Questions 11

Options:

A.

SAP Help Portal

B.

SAP PartnerEdge

C.

SuccessFactors HCM Cloud Operations Portal

D.

SAP Support Portal

Discussion
Page: 2 / 5