Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_BW4H_211 Exam Questions and Answers by harriett

Page: 2 / 2

SAP C_BW4H_211 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - Reporting Modeling and Data Acquisition with SAP BW/4HANA
Exam Code: C_BW4H_211 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 80 Q&A's Shared By: harriett
Question 8

What does a Composite Provider allow you to do in SAP BW/4HANA? Note: There are 3 correct Answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Combine Infoprovider using Join and Unions

B.

Join two ABAP CDS views

C.

Define new restricted key figures

D.

Create new calculated fields Integrate

E.

SAP HANA HDI calculation views.

Discussion
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Question 9

You want to build an SAP HANA HDI calculation view of data category CUBE, but you get the "no measure defined" error. For the business requirement, a measure does not make sense. Besides changing the data category to DIMENSION, what do you have to do?

Options:

A.

Switch from an aggregation node to a star join node

B.

Switch from an aggregation node to a projection node

C.

Switch form a projection node to an aggregation node

D.

Switch from a projection node to a star join node

Discussion
Question 10

In an SAP HANA HDI Calculation View, you need to combine attributes data (left table) and the data's language-dependent text (right table) using a text join. What should you select to restrict the result set to the logon language?

Options:

A.

the language column in the left table

B.

the language column in the righ table

C.

The logon language in the left table

D.

The join cardinality between both tables

Discussion
Question 11

What are the reasons for implementing CompositeProviders? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

To store snapshots for reporting

B.

To provide an interface for BW queries

C.

To persist combined data for reporting

D.

To provide a virtual data mart layer

Discussion
Page: 2 / 2

C_BW4H_211