Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_THR84_2311 Exam Questions and Answers by montague

Page: 2 / 6

SAP C_THR84_2311 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting: Candidate Experience 1H/2023
Exam Code: C_THR84_2311 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 84 Q&A's Shared By: montague
Question 8

What happens if a candidate is navigating the Career Site Builder site and clicks to access a branded page that has NOT been built?

Options:

A.

An error message will be displayed.

B.

The home page for that brand will display.

C.

A message will display asking the candidate to select a brand.

D.

The page for the default brand will display.

Discussion
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Cecilia
Yes, I passed my certification exam using Cramkey Dumps.
Helena (not set)
Great. Yes they are really effective
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Question 9

Which of the following is NOT one of the five standard statuses that are displayed in Advanced Analytics?

Options:

A.

Apply Complete

B.

Interviewed

C.

Forwarded

D.

Offer Made

Discussion
Question 10

What configurations are available so that your customer's Career Site Builder administrators are notified when their SSL certificate needs to be renewed?

Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question

Options:

A.

From CSB > Users > Roles, provide permission for SSL Certificates.

B.

From CSB > Users > Roles, provide permission for IDP Configuration:

C.

From CSB > Users > Roles, provide permission for the Site Configuration menu.

D.

From CSB > Settings > Data Privacy & Security Settings, enable the Content Security Policy.

E.

From CSB > Users > Admin Users, select Enable SSL Notification.

Discussion
Question 11

When setting up Real Time Job Sync, where will you find the values to populate the Service Provider Settings in Provisioning?Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

The URLs, Username, and Password are from CSB > Tools > Manage API Credentials.

B.

The Security Key is from CSB > Settings > Site Configuration > Site Integrations.

C.

The API Key, Username, and Password are from CSB > Tools > Manage API Credentials.

D.

API Key is from CSB > Settings > Site Configuration > Site Integrations.

Discussion
Page: 2 / 6

C_THR84_2311
PDF

$35  $99.99

C_THR84_2311 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

C_THR84_2311 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99