Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_SAC_2302 Exam Questions and Answers by niall

Page: 3 / 5

SAP C_SAC_2302 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP Analytics Cloud
Exam Code: C_SAC_2302 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 155 Q&A's Shared By: niall
Question 12

What must you set up to import data from SAP BW to SAP Analytics Cloud? Note: There are 2 correct Answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Direct connection

B.

SAP Analytics Cloud connector

C.

SAP Analytics Cloud agent

D.

SAP Info Access

Discussion
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Hendrix
Great website with Great Exam Dumps. Just passed my exam today.
Luka (not set)
Absolutely. Cramkey Dumps only provides the latest and most updated exam questions and answers.
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Question 13

Which feature does Smart Predict support?

Options:

A.

Smart transformations

B.

Enterprise Planning

C.

Data Discovery

D.

Business Intelligence

Discussion
Question 14

Which Smart Assist features are available for live models?

Options:

A.

Time series forecasting

B.

Smart Grouping

C.

Smart Insights

D.

Smart Discovery

Discussion
Question 15

In which SAP Analytics Cloud function are linear regression and exponential smoothing available?

Options:

A.

Predictive Forecast

B.

Smart Predict

C.

Smart Discovery

D.

Search to Insight

Discussion
Page: 3 / 5

C_SAC_2302