Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_THR85_2311 Exam Questions and Answers by lily-mae

Page: 4 / 5

SAP C_THR85_2311 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP SuccessFactors Succession Management 1H/2023
Exam Code: C_THR85_2311 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 80 Q&A's Shared By: lily-mae
Question 16

Which of the following are configuration options for of the Objective-Competency Matrix Report (How vs. What)?Note: There are 2 correct ans-wers to this que-stion.

Options:

A.

This report shares the icon configuration with the Performance-Potential Matrix Report.

B.

This report CANNOT have custom weights.

C.

Report access is controlled by its own permission in Role-Based Permissions.

D.

Report access is controlled by its own provisioning switch.

Discussion
Question 17

Which of the following Provisioning settings must you enable to use the MDF Position Nomination Method?Note: There are 2 correct ans-wers to this que-stion.

Options:

A.

Matrix Grid Report (9-Box)

B.

Enable Generic Objects

C.

Enable Position Management

D.

True Position Hierarchy

Discussion
Question 18

Which of the following attributes can you define for child elements in both standard elements and background elements?Note: There are 2 correct ans-wers to this que-stion.

Options:

A.

required

B.

label

C.

id

D.

lang

Discussion
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Question 19

Your customer wants to calibrate performance and potential in a session.Which of the following are advantages in a Calibration Session that are unavailable in a Performance-Potential Matrix report?Note: There are 2 correct ans-wers to this que-stion.

Options:

A.

You can display Performance and Potential in List View, Grid View or Dashboard.

B.

You can use a dynamic group to filter subjects in a calibration session view.

C.

You can access continuous performance management (CPM) to see activities and achievements.

D.

You can use the drag and drop functionality to change placements in the Matrix View.

Discussion
Page: 4 / 5

C_THR85_2311
PDF

$35  $99.99

C_THR85_2311 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

C_THR85_2311 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99