Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_THR85_2311 Exam Questions and Answers by louisa

Page: 5 / 5

SAP C_THR85_2311 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP SuccessFactors Succession Management 1H/2023
Exam Code: C_THR85_2311 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 80 Q&A's Shared By: louisa
Question 20

Where in Admin Center can you export a template to create trend information data to be imported?

Options:

A.

Update User Information → Employee Import

B.

Update User Information → Import Extended User Information

C.

Employee Files → Import and Export Data

D.

Update User Information → Employee Export

Discussion
Question 21

What are the attributes of a talent card?Note: There are 2 correct ans-wers to this que-stion.

Options:

A.

The layout can be configured in Manage Templates.

B.

The layout can be configured in Provisioning.

C.

Many background elements can be included.

D.

Nominations can be reviewed.

Discussion
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Question 22

Which of the following are calibration options specific to Succession Management?Note: There are 3 correct ans-wers to this que-stion.

Options:

A.

You can pull succession icons from the Succession Matrix Report.

B.

You can pull succession icons from the Succession Org Chart.

C.

You can edit MDF Positions from a calibration session.

D.

You can include talent flags in a calibration template.

E.

You can add succession nominations from a calibration session.

Discussion
Question 23

Which of the following tasks must you perform to make a standard element visible in People Profile?Note: There are 2 correct ans-wers to this que-stion.

Options:

A.

Add the standard element to the XML within the Edit Org Chart configuration.

B.

Add the standard element to the in the Succession Data Model.

C.

Add the standard element to a portlet on People Profile.

D.

Grant view permissions to the standard element.

Discussion
Page: 5 / 5

C_THR85_2311
PDF

$35  $99.99

C_THR85_2311 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

C_THR85_2311 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99