Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_THR85_2311 Exam Questions and Answers by eshaal

Page: 3 / 5

SAP C_THR85_2311 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP SuccessFactors Succession Management 1H/2023
Exam Code: C_THR85_2311 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 80 Q&A's Shared By: eshaal
Question 12

Which talent cards are configurable in the Admin Center?Note: There are 3 correct ans-wers to this que-stion.

Options:

A.

People Profile

B.

Presentation

C.

Calibration

D.

Succession

E.

Talent Search

Discussion
Question 13

Which of the following activities are advantages when choosing the MDF Position Nomination Method over the legacy Position Nomination Method?Note: There are 3 correct ans-wers to this que-stion.

Options:

A.

You can create a succession plan for positions.

B.

You can keep a history of date changes made to a position object.

C.

You can sync positions.

D.

You can add custom fields to the position object.

E.

You can search by position within the Succession Org Chart.

Discussion
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Question 14

Which of the following features can be displayed within the Succession Org Chart v12?Note: There are 3 correct ans-wers to this que-stion.

Options:

A.

Performance forms

B.

Multi-incumbent positions

C.

Position Tile

D.

Talent pool nominations

E.

Development goals

Discussion
Question 15

Which of the following allows you to add external candidates into the Succession Org Chart v12 within Succession Management?

Options:

A.

Onboarding

B.

Career Development Planning

C.

People Profile

D.

Recruiting Management

Discussion
Page: 3 / 5

C_THR85_2311