Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_SACS_2316 Exam Questions and Answers by milana

Page: 4 / 4

SAP C_SACS_2316 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP Analytics Cloud Story Design
Exam Code: C_SACS_2316 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 60 Q&A's Shared By: milana
Question 16

When you import a file for a story, which of the following can you use for data wrangling? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Formula bar

B.

Custom expression editor

C.

Transform bar

D.

Calculation editor

Discussion
Question 17

In which of the following are datapoint comments stored?

Options:

A.

In the widget

B.

In the page

C.

In the data model

D.

In the story

Discussion
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Question 18

What are the presentation types for the Digital Boardroom? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Dashboard

B.

Custom

C.

Agenda

D.

Canvas

Discussion
Page: 4 / 4

C_SACS_2316