Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_SACS_2316 Exam Questions and Answers by jac

Page: 3 / 4

SAP C_SACS_2316 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP Analytics Cloud Story Design
Exam Code: C_SACS_2316 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 60 Q&A's Shared By: jac
Question 12

Which of the following is a data source connection AND can be used in SAP Analytics Cloud to wrangle data?

Options:

A.

Imported

B.

Live

C.

Public

Discussion
Question 13

What story option can help you create a story as a launchpad to other stories?

Options:

A.

Input control

B.

Hyperlink

C.

Linked Analysis

D.

RSS Feed

Discussion
Question 14

When converting a story to Optimized Design Experience, what happens if the story contains elements that are not yet supported?

Options:

A.

You receive a warning with information about what you must change.

B.

The unsupported elements are deleted.

C.

The unsupported elements become placeholders.

D.

You receive a warning that the story will be deleted.

Discussion
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Question 15

Which story data source does NOT require a model be created in SAP Analytics Cloud?

Options:

A.

SAP Business Warehouse

B.

SAP Datasphere

C.

SAP S/4HANA

D.

SAP BusinessObjects Web Intelligence document

Discussion
Page: 3 / 4

C_SACS_2316