Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_THR95_2311 Exam Questions and Answers by amaan

Page: 4 / 5

SAP C_THR95_2311 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP SuccessFactors Career Development Planning and Mentoring 1H/2023
Exam Code: C_THR95_2311 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 80 Q&A's Shared By: amaan
Question 16

Based on this image, what configuration items must be in use for this development plan?Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Questions 16

Options:

A.

This development plan must be referencing a Learning Activities template.

B.

This development plan must be using more than one field of type competency.

C.

This development plan must be integrated with an SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management System.

D.

This development plan must be using at least one custom field.

Discussion
Question 17

Where can you see a development goal plan field label, which you would NOT see otherwise, when showlabel="true"?

Options:

A.

In the development goal pop-up window when creating a new goal from the library

B.

In the development goal plan layout when the field is NOT at the top of the column

C.

In the development goal block in People Profile when editing an existing goal

D.

In the development goal section of a PM form when the plan is synchronized with the form

Discussion
Question 18

Your customer needs to modify Career Path V2.Which activities do you perform in Admin Center?Note: There are 3 correct answer to this question.

Options:

A.

Enable the Career Path V2 switch in Company Settings.

B.

Set Security within the Career Path object.

C.

Grant the Configure Object Definition permission.

D.

Enable the Generic Objects switch in Company Settings.

E.

Define the Miscellaneous Permissions.

Discussion
Question 19

Based on this video, what conclusions can be drawn?Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

All 3 targeted roles share at least two competencies among them.

B.

All 3 targeted roles use the same role readiness form templates.

C.

All 3 targeted roles use different role readiness form templates.

D.

The expected ratings for all competencies in all 3 targeted roles have been defined.

Discussion
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Faye
Yayyyy. I passed my exam. I think all students give these dumps a try.
Emmeline (not set)
Definitely! I have no doubt new students will find them to be just as helpful as I did.
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Page: 4 / 5

C_THR95_2311
PDF

$35  $99.99

C_THR95_2311 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

C_THR95_2311 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99