Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_THR95_2311 Exam Questions and Answers by ella-mae

Page: 2 / 5

SAP C_THR95_2311 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP SuccessFactors Career Development Planning and Mentoring 1H/2023
Exam Code: C_THR95_2311 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 80 Q&A's Shared By: ella-mae
Question 8

After the Career Path V2 is enabled in Provisioning, where do you set up the career path to be secured?

Options:

A.

Manage Templates

B.

Configure Object Definition

C.

Import/Export Data Model

D.

Edit Org Chart Configuration

Discussion
Question 9

An employee of your customer receives the following error when accessing a Career Worksheet tab: "No Career Worksheet currently exists for your account. Please contact your Administrator for more information."Where would an administrator enable this permission?

Options:

A.

Permission roles > Administrator Permissions > Manage Career Development

B.

Permission roles > Administrator Permissions > Manage Goals

C.

Permission roles > User Permissions > Goals

D.

Permission roles > User Permissions > Career Development Planning

Discussion
Question 10

Which fields are mandatory for catalog learning in the Learning Activity template?Note: There are 3 correct answer to this question.

Options:

A.

dev_goals

B.

learning-activity-deep-link

C.

activity

D.

completed_date

E.

assignee

Discussion
Question 11

Your customer wants to use a calculated expected rating for a competency.What information must you provide?Note: There are 3 correct answer to this question.

Options:

A.

Normalized score

B.

Highest score

C.

Lowest score

D.

Expected score

E.

Medium score

Discussion
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Page: 2 / 5

C_THR95_2311
PDF

$35  $99.99

C_THR95_2311 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

C_THR95_2311 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99