Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_THR95_2311 Exam Questions and Answers by alexandru

Page: 3 / 5

SAP C_THR95_2311 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP SuccessFactors Career Development Planning and Mentoring 1H/2023
Exam Code: C_THR95_2311 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 80 Q&A's Shared By: alexandru
Question 12

Your client uses the Career Worksheet and wants to update the instructional text.What do you need to do?

Options:

A.

Modify the text in the development plan template in Admin Center.

B.

Edit the field in the development plan template in Admin Center.

C.

Edit the text-replacement tag in the Career Worksheet XML.

D.

Modify the field in the Career Worksheet XML.

Discussion
Question 13

Your customer wants to use custom picklists for matching criteria in mentoring programs.What actions do you need to perform?Note: There are 3 correct answer to this question.

Options:

A.

Import MDF data from Import and Export Data.

B.

Utilize Program Level Text Replacement.

C.

Select the picklist in the settings of Manage Mentoring Programs.

D.

Import custom labels in Admin Center.

E.

Assign the MDF permission for Configure Object Definition.

Discussion
Question 14

Based on this screenshot, what will a user see after clicking on Expected Rating %?Note: There are 3 correct answer to this question.

Questions 14

Options:

A.

A button labeled Compute

B.

A field labeled Highest Score

C.

A button labeled Import Overall Scores

D.

A button labeled Download

E.

A field labeled Lowest Score

Discussion
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Question 15

You add a role to your career worksheet that has two competencies: Customer Focus and Communication. The scale on the career worksheet is a 5 point scale (lowest score 1 and highest score 5).For the Customer Focus competency, the expected rating is 4 and your last rating is 3.For the Communication competency, the expected rating is 4 and your last rating is 3.What is the result in the readiness meter?Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

With the new role readiness calculation, the result is a higher score than with the old role readiness calculation.

B.

With the old role readiness calculation, the result is a score of 75% which is higher than the new calculation.

C.

With the old role readiness calculation, the result is a score of 0% which is lower than the new calculation.

D.

With the new role readiness calculation, the result is a lower score than with the old role readiness calculation.

Discussion
Page: 3 / 5

C_THR95_2311
PDF

$35  $99.99

C_THR95_2311 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

C_THR95_2311 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99