Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated P_S4FIN_2020 Exam Questions and Answers by fred

Page: 2 / 2

SAP P_S4FIN_2020 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Professional - Financials in SAP S/4HANA for SAP ERP Finance Experts
Exam Code: P_S4FIN_2020 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Professional
Questions: 80 Q&A's Shared By: fred
Question 8

You notice alpha-numeric document numbers in the Universal journal that do not have a separate document header stored in the BKPF table. Which activities may lead to alpha- numeric document numbers? There are 2 correct answer to this question

Options:

A.

Settlement of investment orders

B.

balance carry forward

C.

Cross company code postings

D.

Corrections due to migrations

Discussion
Question 9

You are performing a system conversion for a customer that uses classic general ledger with the accounts approach. What must you configure in SAP S/4HANA for local and international accounting standards in order to migrate the account values? There are 3 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Document types

B.

Accounting Principles

C.

Valuation Areas (FI)

D.

Ledger Groups

E.

Standard ledgers

Discussion
Question 10

Before conversion to SAP S/4HANA, which activities must be completed in the SAP ERP system for Asset

Accounting?

There are 3 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Close all fiscal years except the current one

B.

Define depreciation area for all currency types

C.

Activate Enterprise Extension EA-FIN

D.

Define a technical clearing account for integrated acquisitions

E.

Assign accounting principle to all depreciation areas

Discussion
Question 11

In your system. You are creating a new company code that requires as additional standard ledger. Which statements apply to a standard ledger? There are 2 correct answer to this question

Options:

A.

It will generate additional line items in ACDOCA for non-ledger-specific postings

B.

It is always active on the system level for all company codes

C.

It must be assigned to underlying ledger

D.

If asset accounting is used depreciation area must be assigned

Discussion
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Syeda
I passed, Thank you Cramkey for your precious Dumps.
Stella (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Page: 2 / 2

P_S4FIN_2020
PDF

$35  $99.99

P_S4FIN_2020 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

P_S4FIN_2020 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99