Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_S4CFI_2308 Exam Questions and Answers by pia

Page: 7 / 9

SAP C_S4CFI_2308 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP S/4HANA Cloud public edition - Finance
Exam Code: C_S4CFI_2308 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 133 Q&A's Shared By: pia
Question 28

What are some services SAP delivers as part of the RISE with SAP S/4HANA Cloud solution? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Release upgrade planning

B.

Business process configuration

C.

Technical upgrade installation

D.

Infrastructure management

Discussion
Question 29

In the template-based migration approach, what is the maximum file size? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question

Options:

A.

160 MB per ZIP file

B.

100 MB per ZIP file

C.

100 MB per XML file

D.

160 MB per XML file

Discussion
Neve
Will I be able to achieve success after using these dumps?
Rohan (not set)
Absolutely. It's a great way to increase your chances of success.
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Question 30

You are performing data migration using the SAP S/4HANA Migration Cockpit. The same record exists twice in your upload file. At which stage does the upload of the migration template fail due to the duplicated record?

Options:

A.

Convert Values

B.

Validate Data

C.

Execute Import

D.

Simulate Import

Discussion
Question 31

Which business scenarios does the Two-Tier ERP deployment scenario offer? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Centrally managed ticketing and support service network

B.

Reporting and analytics across the subsidiary ecosystem

C.

Integration of new acquisitions to the corporate infrastructure

D.

Single-source synchronous system update implementation

Discussion
Page: 7 / 9

C_S4CFI_2308