Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_ARCIG_2308 Exam Questions and Answers by gabrielle

Page: 2 / 6

SAP C_ARCIG_2308 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP Ariba Integration with Cloud Integration Gateway
Exam Code: C_ARCIG_2308 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 85 Q&A's Shared By: gabrielle
Question 8

Which of the global settings are required for Advanced Ship Notice transcation in Ariba Network Integration via CIG?

Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Create RFC destination

B.

Create Port definition

C.

Send SAP info to CIG

D.

Maintain certificates

Discussion
Question 9

On which documents can customers perform a budget check in SAP Ariba buYING AND Invoicing Integration via CIG?

Options:

A.

Purchase Order

B.

Invoice

C.

Advance payment

D.

Requisition

Discussion
Question 10

What value must you define in the Domain Name field while creating a project connection?

Options:

A.

URL of the SAP Ariba application you are connecting to

B.

Virtual host name maintained in Cloud Connector configuration

C.

Host name of your back-end system

D.

URL of your middleware

Discussion
Question 11

Which mandatory corss-reference parameters are associated with InvoiceDetailRequest while creating Ariba Network project...

Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Invoice LSEnabled

B.

Invoice DefaultLang

C.

Invoice Port Name

D.

Invoice HeaderTextID

Discussion
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agreeā€¦.Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Page: 2 / 6

C_ARCIG_2308
PDF

$35  $99.99

C_ARCIG_2308 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

C_ARCIG_2308 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99