Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated Salesforce-Certified-Administrator Exam Questions and Answers by nancie

Page: 15 / 18

Salesforce Salesforce-Certified-Administrator Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Certified Administrator Exam (SP23)
Exam Code: Salesforce-Certified-Administrator Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Salesforce Administrator
Questions: 248 Q&A's Shared By: nancie
Question 60

Sales managers would like to know what could be implemented to surface important values based on the stage of the opportunity.

Which tool should an administrator use to meet this requirement?

Options:

A.

Opportunity Processes

B.

Dynamic Forms

C.

Path Key fields

D.

Workflow Rules

Discussion
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Miley
Hey, I tried Cramkey Dumps for my IT certification exam. They are really awesome and helped me pass my exam with wonderful score.
Megan (not set)
That’s great!!! I’ll definitely give it a try. Thanks!!!
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream score…. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Question 61

DreamHouse Realty regularly holds open houses for the selling of both houses and condominiums. For condominium open houses, there are a few extra steps that need to be taken. Agents need to be able to submit requests and receive approvals from the homeowners' association.

How can the administrator ensure these extra steps only appear when creating open house records for condominiums?

Options:

A.

Create one page layout. Use record types to ensure the proper status picklist values display.

B.

Create two page layouts. Use business processes and record types to display the appropriate picklist values.

C.

Create one page layout. Use business processes to ensure the proper status picklist values display.

D.

Create two page layouts, one with a House Status field and the other with a Condominium Status field.

Discussion
Question 62

New leads need be routed to the correct Sales person based on the lead address.

Options:

A.

Configure validation rule

B.

Use lead assignment rule

C.

Create a formula field

D.

Assign with an escalation rule

Discussion
Question 63

Universal Containers has enabled Data Protection and Privacy for its org.

Which page layouts will have the Individual field available for tracking data privacy information?

Options:

A.

Case and Opportunity

B.

Account and User

C.

Contact, Lead, and Person Account

D.

Individual, User, and Account

Discussion
Page: 15 / 18
Title