Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated Salesforce-Certified-Administrator Exam Questions and Answers by faizan

Page: 16 / 18

Salesforce Salesforce-Certified-Administrator Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Certified Administrator Exam (SP23)
Exam Code: Salesforce-Certified-Administrator Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Salesforce Administrator
Questions: 248 Q&A's Shared By: faizan
Question 64

The administrator has been asked to automate a simple field update on the account. When a

support agent changes the status of the account to ‘Audited’, they would like the system to

automatically update the Audited date field on the account with today’s date.

Which tool should the administrator use to complete this automation?

Options:

A.

Approval process

B.

Formula Field

C.

Flow Builder

D.

Validation Rule

Discussion
Question 65

The VP of sales at Dreamhouse Realty has requested a dashboard to visualize enterprise sales across the different teams. The key place of data is the total of all sales for the year and the progress to the enterprise sales goal.

What dashboard component will effectively show this number and the proximity to the total goal as a

single value?

Options:

A.

Table

B.

Stacked Bar

C.

Donut

D.

Gauge

Discussion
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Question 66

Universal Containers (UC) would like to count the number of open cases associated with each

account and update the account with this value every Friday evening. UC has several hundred open

cases at any given time.

What should the administrator use to complete this request?

Options:

A.

Use a record trigger flow.

B.

Use a scheduled process builder.

C.

Use a Roll-Up summary.

D.

Use a scheduled flow

Discussion
Question 67

Cloud Kicks has a custom object named shoe. The administrator has been asked to ensure that when

a relationship is created between Account and shoe to prevent orphaned shoe records.

What should the administrator do to complete this requirement?

Options:

A.

Create an indirect lookup

B.

Create an encrypted lookup

C.

Create a hierarchical lookup

D.

Create a master-detail lookup.

Discussion
Page: 16 / 18
Title