Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated Salesforce-Certified-Administrator Exam Questions and Answers by stevie

Page: 9 / 18

Salesforce Salesforce-Certified-Administrator Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Certified Administrator Exam (SP23)
Exam Code: Salesforce-Certified-Administrator Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Salesforce Administrator
Questions: 248 Q&A's Shared By: stevie
Question 36

An administrator at Northern Trail Outfitters is creating a validation rule.

Which two functions should the administrator use when creating a validation rule?

Choose 2 answers

Options:

A.

Formula return type

B.

Error condition formula

C.

Error message location

D.

Rule active date

Discussion
Question 37

Brokers at DreamHouse Realty need to see certain information about one or more cases when referencing the contact record. This record case Name, Case ID, Customer Name, Case Reason, Case Status, and Case Creation Date.

Which two changes in Setup should the administrator make?

Options:

A.

Use the page layout editor to change the related list type to Enhanced List.

B.

Edit the Related List component in the Lightning App Builder and choose Related List as the related list type.

C.

Edit the Related List component in the Lightning App Builder and choose Enhanced List as the related list type.

D.

Use the page layout editor to include the appropriate column in the Cases related list.

Discussion
Question 38

An Administrator wants to trigger a follow-up task for the opportunity owner when they close an

opportunity as won and another task after 60 days to check in with the customer.

which two automation tools should the administrator use?

Choose 2 answers

Options:

A.

process builder

B.

workflow Rule

C.

Field Update

D.

Outbound Message

Discussion
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Question 39

Which tool should an administrator use to identify and fix potential session vulnerabilities?

Options:

A.

Field History Tracking

B.

Setup Audit Trail

C.

Security Health Check

D.

Organization-Wide Defaults

Discussion
Page: 9 / 18
Title