Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated Salesforce-Certified-Administrator Exam Questions and Answers by reina

Page: 6 / 18

Salesforce Salesforce-Certified-Administrator Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Certified Administrator Exam (SP23)
Exam Code: Salesforce-Certified-Administrator Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Salesforce Administrator
Questions: 248 Q&A's Shared By: reina
Question 24

Which tool should an administrator use to review recent configuration changes made in their org?

Options:

A.

Critical Updates

B.

Debug logs

C.

Setup Audit Trail

D.

Field History Tracking

Discussion
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Hendrix
Great website with Great Exam Dumps. Just passed my exam today.
Luka (not set)
Absolutely. Cramkey Dumps only provides the latest and most updated exam questions and answers.
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Question 25

Which two actions should an administrator perform with Case escalation rules?

Choose 2 answers

Options:

A.

Re-open the Case.

B.

Send email notifications.

C.

Change the Case Priority.

D.

Re-assign the Case.

Discussion
Question 26

Cloud kicks has the organization-wide sharing default set to private on the shoe object. The

sales manager should be able to view a report containing shoe records for all of the sales reps on their

team.

Which 3 items should the administrator configure to provide appropriate access to the report?

Choose 3 answers

Options:

A.

Custom report type.

B.

Folder access

C.

Report subscription

D.

Field level security

Discussion
Question 27

An administration needs to store the ID of record type of later use in a flow.

Which kind of variable should the administrator use?

Options:

A.

Boolean variable

B.

Text variable

C.

ID variable

D.

Record variable

Discussion
Page: 6 / 18
Title