Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated DEV-501 Exam Questions and Answers by emilie

Page: 8 / 8

Salesforce DEV-501 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Force.com Advanced Developer
Exam Code: DEV-501 Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Salesforce Certification
Questions: 239 Q&A's Shared By: emilie
Question 32

A link that executes an action defined by a controller, and then either refreshes the current page, or navigates to a different page based on the PageReference variable that is returned by the action. An component must always be a child of an component.

To add request parameters to an , use nested components.

Options:

A.

apex:dataList

B.

apex:enhancedList

C.

apex:commandLink

D.

apex:include

Discussion
Question 33

In the Universal Containers recruiting app, there is a master-detail relationship between the Job Application and Review objects. Job Application is the master object.

If a Job Application record is deleted, what will happen to any associated Review records?

Options:

A.

The Review record is also deleted

B.

The owner of the Review record changes

C.

No change to the Review record

D.

An error message is displayed

Discussion
Question 34

Objects of this Apex class specify one of the possible values for a Visualforce selectCheckboxes, selectList, or selectRadio component.

Options:

A.

Select Class

B.

SelectOption Class

C.

OptionSelection Class

D.

InputSelection Class

E.

InputOption Class

F.

None of the above

Discussion
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Question 35

What is a Junction object?

Options:

A.

A standard object with a master-detail relationship

B.

A custom object with two master-detail relationships

C.

A standard object with two master-detail relationships

D.

A custom object with a master-detail relationship

Discussion