Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated DEV-501 Exam Questions and Answers by markas

Page: 3 / 8

Salesforce DEV-501 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Force.com Advanced Developer
Exam Code: DEV-501 Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Salesforce Certification
Questions: 239 Q&A's Shared By: markas
Question 12

What components must be deployed manually to the production environment?

Options:

A.

Queues, time triggers

B.

Multi-tenant

C.

Constructor

D.

Dates, Ids, Numbers

Discussion
Question 13

A single piece of data in an that takes up one column in one row. An component can include up to two child components. If no content is specified, the column is rendered as an empty space. If one child component is specified, the content spans both cells of the column. If two child components are specified, the content of the first is rendered in the left, "label" cell of the column, while the content of the second is rendered in the right, "data" cell of the column.

Note that if you include an or an component in an , these components do not display with their label or custom help text as they do when they are children of an . Also note that components cannot be rerendered; rerender the child components instead.

Options:

A.

apex:flash

B.

apex:pageBlockSectionItem

C.

apex:outputField

D.

apex:componentBody

Discussion
Question 14

Defines an axis for a chart. Use this to set the units, scale, labeling, and other visual options for the axis. You can define up to four axes for a single chart, one for each edge.

Note: This component must be enclosed within an component. This component is only applicable to bar and line charts.

Options:

A.

apex:emailPublisher

B.

apex:messages

C.

apex:image

D.

apex:axis

Discussion
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Amy
I passed my exam and found your dumps 100% relevant to the actual exam.
Lacey (not set)
Yeah, definitely. I experienced the same.
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Question 15

A section of data within an component, similar to a section in a standard Salesforce page layout definition.

An component consists of one or more columns, each of which spans two cells: one for a field's label, and one for its value. Each component found in the body of an is placed into the next cell in a row until the number of columns is reached. At that point, the next component wraps to the next row and is placed in the first cell.

To add a field from a Salesforce object to an , use an or component. Each of these components automatically displays with the field's associated label. To add fields for variables or methods that are not based on Salesforce object fields, or to customize the format of Salesforce object field labels, use an component. Each , , or component spans both cells of a single column.

Options:

A.

apex:outputLabel

B.

apex:actionPoller

C.

apex:pageblockSection

D.

apex:facet

Discussion
Page: 3 / 8

DEV-501