Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated DEV-501 Exam Questions and Answers by deen

Page: 6 / 8

Salesforce DEV-501 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Force.com Advanced Developer
Exam Code: DEV-501 Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Salesforce Certification
Questions: 239 Q&A's Shared By: deen
Question 24

This component provides inline editing support to and various container components. In order to support inline editing, this component must also be within an tag.

The component can only be a descendant of the following tags:

See also: the inlineEdit attribute of

Options:

A.

apex:inlineEditSupport

B.

apex:chartLabel

C.

apex:page

D.

apex:outputPanel

Discussion
Question 25

This Apex class lets a developer access cookies for a Force.com site using Apex.

Options:

A.

Cookie Class

B.

PageReference.Cookie Class

C.

ApexPages.Cookie Class

D.

Component.Cookie Class

E.

Visualforce.Cookie Class

F.

None of the above

Discussion
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Question 26

A component that displays the status of an AJAX update request. An AJAX request can either be in progress or complete.

Options:

A.

apex:actionPoller

B.

apex:dynamicComponent

C.

apex:inputCheckbox

D.

apex:actionStatus

Discussion
Question 27

A label for an input or output field. Use this component to provide a label for a controller method that does not correspond to a field on a Salesforce object.

Options:

A.

apex:inlineEditSupport

B.

apex:insert

C.

apex:outputLabel

D.

apex:column

Discussion
Page: 6 / 8

DEV-501